Friday, September 21, 2018

4182 - Spinning which way?


Which way does the cylinder rotate? I see it as clockwise. If I stare long enough I can get it to reverse and go counter-clockwise. But it doesn't stay that way for long before it jumps back.



I found the above illusion when I was looking for more information on this one.


Well it looks like this mp4 isn't going to cooperate.  I came from an ARTICLE on Aspergers. It's an interesting read but you will need someone else with you to do the test.

Associated articles are HERE and HERE.


4 comments:

John A Hill said...

I can see it both ways but it predominately moves counter clockwise.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

From my perspective, it seems to rotate counterclockwise.

Cloudia said...

You are never boring Mike

allenwoodhaven said...

very interesting! counter clockwise at first, staring at it switched to clockwise, but with a blink, it switched back.