Sunday, August 25, 2019

4517 - Long joke Sunday


John worked in a pickle factory.

He had been employed at the factory for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer.

His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist and talk about it, but John indicated that he'd be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own.

One day a few weeks later, John came home absolutely ashen. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong.

"What's wrong, John?" she asked.

"Do you remember how I told you how I had this tremendous urge to stick my penis into the pickle slicer?"

"Oh, John, no. . ."

"Yeah. . . "

"John, tell me you didn't."

"Yes, I did."

"My God, John, what happened?"

"Well, I got fired."

"No, John. The pickle slicer. What happened with the pickle slicer?"

John sat and stared at the floor. "She got fired, too."


2 comments:

John A Hill said...

Uh-oh!
I think his wife is about to get that job!

allenwoodhaven said...

Funny! I'll be telling this one!