Wednesday, October 09, 2019

4562 - Stats


So I was looking at my stats the other day. I usually get from 25 to 40 views. And that's counting the times I check my blog. (I turn on the option to turn off logging my own views and it turns itself off.)

So I'm checking and there are two days that are higher than normal. 264 views and 303 views. What the heck is going on? What days were those? Saturdays. Saturday jokes. Why the jump in views?

Because Infidel753, that's why. A guy in Oregon apparently found my Saturday jokes and put a link on his blog with a lot of other links. But mine is near the top. Go HERE to see. Four lines down.

He's done this for two weeks now. We'll see what happens this Saturday.



4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Shouldn't he have asked for permission?
Well now you are the popular kid, will you still talk to us?

Mike said...

Peg - Now there is more pressure to keep up Saturday jokes. Every couple of months I keep thinking, do I still want to do this blog.

Infidel753 said...

If you'd prefer that I not post links to your blog, you have only to say so, and I won't.

I spend a lot of time on the internet and those Sunday morning link collections are just a round-up of everything I ran across during the previous week which I think might interest my readers. Your joke collections had some funny stuff, so I included them -- that's all.

Mike said...

Infidel - Not complaining at all. Just surprised after blogging since 2006 to get this much attention. And I must say, 300 views is a lot of attention for me.