Thursday, January 02, 2020

4647 - Xmas present


I got my granddaughter a Christmas present that I'll play with every time I go see her. It's a top. Top of what? NO! A spinning top. One of these...


A precision ground top. They just spin and spin. You can get all 20 of them. Most of them are made out of a single metal. You can get all 20 of them for only $1274. You get display boxes too. What more could you ask for?!

To see all the tops go to https://foreverspin.com/cart.

To see how they are made go to https://foreverspin.com/.


8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Bet they hurt just as much as lego if you step on one on the floor.

RO said...

Very cool!! Definitely something we don't see often enough these days with the young people, and even old people like me(lol) Hugs and Happy New Year! RO

Mike said...

Debra - They cost too much to leave them on the floor.

MarkD60 said...

Like the movie "Inception"!

Mike said...

Mark - Inception is on Netflix. I don't think I've seen it. It's in my queue now.

Kirk said...

I just divided 20 into $1274. Even one top is rather pricey. Tell your granddaughter to treat it with care.

Grand Crapaud said...

That is an amazing toy!

Mike said...

Kirk - Individually they go from $34 to $195. I didn't add them all up to see if the $1200 was a deal or not.