Tuesday, January 21, 2020

4666 - Post


That's all this is. A post. Well, several posts. ... I hope not.




Cause I bein' sick. Sort of. I lost a ton of weight yesterday afternoon. And then last night...


And the best part? I don't feel bad at all. It's like this is more of a nuisance than anything. The only good thing? It got me a post! Several of them! 45 posts to be exact. I may not be back until... .... 45 days from now.

By the way, she is throwing up, but she's also painting. She drinks colored milk and then pukes it up. I could have been a painter!


5 comments:

Prince Charles said...

That image of the bird puking does have a certain modicum of charm and nostalgia value to it simply because it reminds one of Craig T. Nelson doing something very similar in Poltergeist II (1986).

Duckbutt said...

Ihope you will feel better soon, Mike!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

hope you are feeling like yourself soon!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad you're feeling better!

dellgirl said...

So sorry to hear you were ill. I hope you are better now, will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Thumbs up on the posts...LOLL