Friday, March 27, 2020

4730 - Out of TP?


Are you ready? You know. For when you run out of TP and start using paper towels instead. And they flush most of the time. But sometimes they don't and you need the ...


Mega plunger.

I would think this would not be easy to use. You jump down on this thing and you've just mega suctioned it to the opening. Then you have to come back up with enough force to pop it off the opening. And what's going to come back up with that much force? And can you keep your balance or will you fall into the pile of gunk that you just pulled back up? 

I think I'll call the plumber.


7 comments:

John A Hill said...

Wow!
So far, tp hasn't been a problem.
Hope it stays that way. That looks a little dangerous for us old guys.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sewer systems are already having a problem with people flushing all those alcohol wipes down the toilet instead of putting them in the garbage where they should be.

Duckbutt said...

Does pot flush well, in case of a raid?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Pot is legal, just don't put down wipes or anything other than TP. My poor father is rolling over in his grave. I hear him in my head - nothing goes down the toilet except toilet paper. (he was a master plumber) Funny but stupid. Isn't that something Arte Johnson would say between the ferns on Laugh In?

Rocky D said...

Last spring we had our septic system cleaned out & the guy told us that if he'd found "flushable" wipes he would have had to charge us $50.00 extra for the service. My husband worked in pollution control years ago and we knew this already but he was amazed on a daily basis by what folks threw down the toilet. Two things that need fixing. Stop false advertising (ha ha) & get some of that thar science into the schools! Stay well.

MarkD60 said...

Reminds me of a particular busy morning in the bathroom of my first Navy ship. All stalls full with crappers. Somebody flushed and all toilets overflowed, people sitting on all of them. It was a shitty situation. I was brushing my teeth and saw the whole thing. I was able to make it out without getting my feet wet.

dellgirl said...

Eeewww, yukkk! I know what you mean. BUT! I hope they read my post-it-NOTES (all over the bath room) and don't put anything but TP in the toilet.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!