Sunday, April 19, 2020

4754 - Long joke Sunday


A man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to "Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin".

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, husband no. 1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be."

"Husband no. 2 was in Software Services. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function. But he said he'd look into it and get back with me."

"Husband no. 3 was from Field Services. He said that everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up."

"Husband no. 4 was in Telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver."

"Husband no. 5 was an Engineer. He understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method."

"Husband no. 6 was from Administration. He thought he knew how but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not."

"Husband no. 7 was in Marketing. Although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it."

"Husband no. 8 was a Psychiatrist. All he did was talk about it."

"Husband no. 9 was a Gynaecologist. All he did was look at it."

"Husband no. 10 was a Stamp Collector. All he ever did was lick it..... God, I miss him."

"But now that I've married you, I'm so excited".

"Wonderful", said the husband, "but why?"

"You're with the "GOVERNMENT" - this time I KNOW I'm gonna get screwed."



6 comments:

Cloudia said...

I adore you, but I'm getting tired of folks kicking our democracy and public servants. I've known a few. Dedicated smart folks of no politics who serve all of us! Thanks for letting me get that off my chest Honey

Mike said...

Cloudia - That's OK. But I feel I have a little special privilege since I was and Alderman and then Mayor of my town. And now I'm back on the Planning and Zoning Commission.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ba-da-BOOM!

allenwoodhaven said...

Ha!

Mike said...

I wish there was an edit function on the comments. I don't care how many times I read over a comment it seems like I always miss one typo.

dellgirl said...

Mike, Mike, Mike, this is too too funny! Hilarrrious to be exact!! It sending me to bed chuckling and LOLLLing! I was not expecting that ending!!!