Friday, June 05, 2020

4800 - One second please


OK, watch this mp4. It's one............ second long.
(aaannndddd, the mp4 doesn't work)



Here's the question. Why did I save this to my blog file? I can't remember where I got it from but it's been recent. I can't find it on google to see if it is related to something else. I assume it was a tRUMP thing but I'm not sure.

It is a cool mp4 even if it is only one second.

So when you figure out why I saved it, make sure to come back and let me know.

Update! I found a GIF! Not one second, continuous.




10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Not even one second (by which I mean it didn't play).
And sadly, not even one lie. Lies plural. A political constant. Which sadly we accept the world over.

Mike said...

EC - I guess blogger doesn't do MP4's. But if you look at it for one second it's almost the same effect. So, you forgot to tell me why I saved it!

Kirk said...

Is there some sort of subliminal message, like, say, "save it" ?

allenwoodhaven said...

Is it a flashy depiction of a word that essentially defines what the entire world has revolved wholly and exclusively around for the last 5000 years of recorded history ?.

Mike said...

K - I'll start examining pixels to see if that's it. .... tomorrow .... or the next day.

AW - And has risen to new levels recently?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I don't know why you saved it but it's a good gif. Does it represent every single lie ever told by Donald Trump? Surely not. It'd have to be a LOT longer than 1 second.

Mildred Ratched said...

I think I need to get it stamped on my forehead for the next time I go to Walmart.

Mike said...

DSWS - I don't think there are enough pixels to account for all his lies.

MR - Put it on your phone. Use clear packing tape to tape your phone to your forehead.

allenwoodhaven said...

Mike, that wasn't my comment earlier.

The continuous one is very disorienting! Looks like a sci-fi data stream being downloaded.

Mike said...

AW - Looney John snuck one by me. I can usually tell his comments right away.