Sunday, August 09, 2020

4866 - Long joke Sunday


Three married women are having a "girls only" night out.

They are enjoying a lovely evening talking about their lives as they usually do every week when they meet up, one of them is particularly excited and fails to hide her excitement.

So one of the girls asks her, "So, are you gonna tell us what happened? You are clearly failing to hide your excitement this evening".

"Ok, I'll tell you girls", the woman replies, "I had the best sex in my life yesterday, I followed a friend's advice and my husband went on all night long with me, we basically made some fireworks"

The other two women then, surprised by her revelation, start asking questions on what did she do until she gives up and tells them.

"Ok, the secret is this, Mark was having a shower, I waited for him to be finished, I touched his balls and whispered him, "Those balls seem hot. Then he basically lifted me from the ground and brought me to bed".

"This seems so easy girl!" One of her friends yells out when she finishes, "I'm gonna try it with Paul tomorrow!"

Fast forward to the next week the three women meet again and now the second girl is barely containing her excitement to tell the other two what happened.

"You were right!" She tells the other two as soon as they meet up. "I waited for Paul to be out of the shower, grabbed his balls, and whispered to him that they were hot... and that's right! He went on and on all night long"

So the third woman, the shyest one, grows curious and tells them. "Ok, might as well try it out"

The next week the three women meet again but the shy one seems very sad and it's very quiet.

The other two timidly ask her, "So... did something happen?" At that point, she starts to cry.

"YES! I and John are now divorcing and all because of you! I tried to do exactly what you did but it didn't end well at all!"

"Wait.. what?" They reply visibly concerned

"You heard me!" She yells them in anger. "I waited for him to get out of the shower, touched his balls, and then said to him, 'Wait, why aren't your balls hot? Paul and Mark had hot ones!'"


10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Poor shy woman. I feel very sorry for her - and her husband.

Mike said...

EC - I don't know if a joke has ever elicited that kind of response. This could be a first!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha!

Mildred Ratched said...

She should have flicked her Bic and made them hot. lol

Mike said...

DSWS - Yep.

MR - Ouch!

allenwoodhaven said...

Ha!!

Cloudia said...

Bwaaahaaa!

Mike said...

AW - Yes indeed.

C - It's a good thing she did try and set them on fire to fit the 'hot balls' pattern.

Grand Crapaud said...

Great story!

Mike said...

GC - Next will be a story about a guy that used to have hot chicks on his blog every Friday.