Thursday, September 03, 2020

4892 - Have you seen this? Did you try it?


I posted this some time ago. There are some people here now that probably haven't seen this.


So, girls, your challenge is to duplicate this and post a picture of you doing it. If guys want to try this I don't want to see any pictures. But that's just me.

The last time I posted this, Heidi said she tried it and fell down. So be careful. Or maybe better, have someone video your attempt. Yeah, I think that would be better. 😁


7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

No way, no how, no chance.

Mike said...

EC - You mean you're not even going to try?!

Elephant's Child said...

I mean exactly that.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

My legs are 1/4 of the length of this gal. Nope you'll just have to picture me in your mind Mike.

RO said...

Such a lovely pic and definite reminder that my days of that type of flexibility are long gone!(lol) Hugs, RO

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A human celtic knot!

Mike said...

MPP - OK, I've got that picture... and you're in pain.

RO - You never know unless you try!

DSWS - I looked up a Celtic knot and your right. I didn't know Celtic knots had a name.