Friday, January 15, 2021

5028 - Dogs an cats food warning


First off let's start by mentioning a pet food recall. A couple of hundred animals have died since December. 


TLDR: Midwestern Pet Foods Inc. - The products include Sportmix, Pro Pac Originals, Splash, Sportstrail, and Nunn Better dry dog and cat foods, which Midwestern Pet Foods produces in Oklahoma and distributes nationally in retail stores and online.

Check your food.



I saw a TV bit about a collar that can translate what your pet is trying to tell you. It turns out there are three of them on the market. I'm just going to give you a link if you're interested. 


Woof wooof wuuf. Alright. What did I say?


6 comments:

RO said...

That doggie collar thing is sure interesting. I like how it can check medical things the same way the a fitbit can do, and how cool is it that we can take pics and determine moods. Pretty amazing how people can be be so creative. Hugs, RO

Mr. Shife said...

I have a pretty good idea what Frizzle is saying to me. Wanna play fetch? How about now? What's that? Did you say fetch?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Don't talk about licking your balls in public! Bad doggy Mike!

Mike said...

RO - If you buy one, let me know if you think it works.

Matt - I've seen automatic fetch machines where the dog loads it and it throws the ball. You could save your arm a lot of work.

Deb - Reminds me of the old joke, why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can.

Cloudia said...

Hey thanks for the public service! Woof!

Mike said...

Cloudia - Meow meoooow