Wednesday, April 14, 2021

5117 - Wednesday is weme day


Pure engineering logic.




When I first saw this I didn't see the whole picture and thought, I don't understand. Then I saw the whole picture and FACEPALM!




This is for the OCD people out there. Print this out and tape it next to your computer screen.




Dumb ghost.




God can't help you.





And who knew there was a third Ur.




This is me. And fear is not a motivator. Nothing helps.




And a one and a two and...


OK, guys. How many times did you hit the play button before you realized it's not a video?


11 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Some gems. I particularly like the cyclists not being given space...

Bilbo said...

Two.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm a typochondriac! And I like the OCD one too.

Kathy G said...

That first one had me in stitches! That's definitely how an engineering brain would think.

Mike said...

Sue - Passive-aggressive towards cyclists? The only thing that would make that better would be if it were right on the line giving a little space by the curb where there was a sewer grate.

Bill - Quitter!

Deb - Tipos driv me crasy!

Kathy - Sad but so true.

LJ said...

Mike, just with regards to that planet in our solar system with the rather idiotic and embarrassing name, i think the name should be changed to "GIRLS BUM" then all the rampantly heterosexual Cosmologists who study the night sky would find it much easier to say "GIRLS BUM" when referring to the planet, simply because from that point on there would be no doubt in anyones mind that they were talking specifically about "A GIRLS ARSE" ! ! !, there-by finally expelling any doubt or confusion what-so-ever regarding the planets gender, and of course, there-by also confirming and verifying once-and-for-all that any geezer studying the planet was rampagingly heterosexual.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I hit it once. :-)
I love these!

Mike said...

LJ - Urass.

LJ said...

Mike, what happened to the Pauline Hickey related com-girl-t ?, it was brilliant ! ! !.

Mike said...

LJ - The devil needed it to light up a room.

Mike said...

Peg - You snuck in on me. 3:03pm. The out of line light was for YOU! I think I've used that before.