Thursday, May 06, 2021

5139 - My funambulism is showing


1. Funambulism


2. Ectomorphic


3. Filipendulous


4. Floccinaucinihilipilification


5. Hircus


6. Honorificabilitudinitatibus


7. Nudiustertian

Recognize any of these words? I didn't. I got them from this link...


I don't know why they say 12 words in the link when there were only 7. But after you learn these words you can go to the main URL https://owlcation.com/ and spend the next few days exploring a new site. Remember, we're all in this floccinaucinihilipilification together.


9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I knew 2,4 and 5.
With a lot of luck I may remember the others (but I doubt it).

Bilbo said...

I thought "Floccinaucinihilipilification" referred to the essential philosophy of today's Republican party.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! So there!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Debra's comment made me choke on my coffee. Good one!

Mike said...

Sue - And why do you know 5? Huh?

Bill - There's nothing abstract about their uselessness.

Deb - You'd better watch it. Martha just had a meme about what happens to singing people on hills. The hills are CLOSED!

Mike said...

Peg - We were typing together. Now I feel special.

Cloudia said...

Jargon? Technical? Hmm

Kathy G said...

Yes, it will take days to dive into that website. If I'm MIA for awhile you will know where I am.

Mike said...

Cloudia - Jargon for sure. Technical? I don't know about that.

Kathy - You'll be taking an owlcation.