Thursday, August 05, 2021

5230 - A job for a professional




50K a year? Let me get back to you.


I don't think this is China.




Nope, not China.




You can open a storefront. Just make sure you have good ventilation.




The doctor is in. Way in.




This is almost artistic.




Pay attention next time.




Well, at least an Asian is watching.




He's in the wrong place if he's looking for Waldo.
He's over there!



UPDATE...
I found a couple of articles about somebody trying to make a buck by selling pills that make your farts smell good. Do they work? Well maybe. The first article explains what the product is supposed to do. The second article is by someone that actually did some testing on herself with an uncertain outcome.




13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

A stinky job but someone has to do it?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

50K is certainly not enough money for this job.

Kathy G said...

UGH! No thanks.

Mike said...

Sue - I'm sure there are worse smelling jobs out there. Think about working in a sewage treatment plant all day.

Peg - Sooooo, how much would it take to get you to hire on?

Kathy - Like Sue said, somebody's got to do it... don't they?

I found some interesting articles. I'm going to update the post.

Susan Kane said...

I am astounded. I guess this is a new profession. Their mothers must be so proud.

Sean Jeating said...

Ha ha ha. 'Their mothers must be so proud'.

Dropping by via Sue aka Elephant Child and having got a first whiff, I feel attracted to come back, Mike. Thanks.

Kirk said...

Note that it's guys smelling the farts of attractive girls. Methinks it's just an excuse for something else.

Mike said...

Susan - I'm not surprised about anything any more thanks to the internet.

Sean - When you go sniffing around the internet, there's no telling where you'll wind up.

Mike said...

Kirk - I think you're onto something.

Cloudia said...

It's wonderful that you have the free time to pursue this important research!

Mike said...

Cloudia - I was surprised there was so much info on the fascinating subject.

Bilbo said...

How did we miss this opportunity to upgrade a critical part of our infrastructure? It would provide good paying jobs for Republicans who love smelling Der Furor's farts anyhow.

Mike said...

Bill - They probably have an intimate knowledge of his posterior.