Sunday, November 14, 2021

5331 - Long joke Sunday


Sorry, but I need to vent! I recently experienced the WORST customer service today at a local store. 

I don't want to mention the name of the store because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed. 

Yesterday I bought something from this store. I paid cash for it. 

I took it home and found out it didn't work. 

So today, less than 24 hours later I took it back to the store and asked if I could get a refund. 

The girl working at the store told me “Sorry but NO” even though I still had the receipt. 

I then asked if I could get a replacement instead? 

Again this person told me emphatically, "NO." 

I then asked to talk to a manager as I was really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it didn't work. 

The manager just smiled and had the audacity to tell me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK." 

No refund. 

No FREE replacement. 

Grrrrrrrrr. 

I'll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another Lottery Ticket from there again.


16 comments:

Geo. said...

And let that be a lesson to them. Dagnabbit!

Mike said...

Geo - That'll show em!

Elephant's Child said...

You got me well with that one.

Bilbo said...

Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit to me. Maybe they can get either Judge Judy or the judge that's hearing the Rittenhouse case to rule.

Country Cottage said...

That's a shame but you saved me a trip to the shop today 😂

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I know just how you feel, LOL! All the ones I buy are duds too.

Kathy G said...

At least you were only out a couple of dollars :-)

Mike said...

Sue - It got me too.

Bill - Judge Bruce Schroeder is straight out of a sitcom.

CC - I'm always glad to be of service.

Deb - A dollar here or there is all I've ever won. But it's for the kids, right? That's what they use the money for, right? RIGHT?!

Kathy - That's all I'm ever out. And the pot has to be way high before I'll even waste two dollars. But... you never knooooow.

Shaw Kenawe said...

Hahaha! I didn't expect that!

Cloudia said...

not a winning attitude dear! lol

Lady M said...

Ha ha lottery ticket! I was thinking sex toy.

Mike said...

Shaw - Then it was a good joke!

Cloudia - I wish attitude could win the lottery.

Lady - I think a sex toy would be as equally hard to return.

allenwoodhaven said...

Did not see that coming!

Mike said...

Allen - Me neither.

jenny_o said...

Hah - great punch line!

Mike said...

Jenny - Were you as surprised as everyone else?