Wednesday, August 17, 2022

5610 - PETA, killer of animals


Steve Hofstetter Is a comedian that does some expose videos when he finds something that he thinks needs exposing. PETA is one of them. (9 minutes... watch it all)

Time out... So right before I hit the publish button I thought, did I already post something about this? Well yes I did. Post 5257. But this is a follow-up video from his first one. One where PETA wrote him and he is responding in the Steve Hofstetter way. It's sad and funny.
Time back in...



Here's the original video. It's 7 minutes but has basically the same stuff.


And here's the Wikipedia page on Ingrid Newkirk, champion dog killer.



Here's Steve's FB video of his video... if you want to follow him... I am.



11 comments:

River said...

I had no idea PETA even existed. Here in Australia we have the Animal Welfare League (AWL) and the RSPCA and those are the only animal shelters I know about. They are poorly funded and do the best they can. no animal is adopted out without first being vet checked, desexed and microchipped, older animals are cheaper to adopt because they are often microchipped etc before being handed in, with kittens and puppies the adoption cost reflects the cost of the microchipping etc.
The people I dislike here in Australia are the "puppy mills" where litter after litter is born to worn out females in very poor conditions, all to make money. They are often exposed on TV news when the RSPCA steps in and rescues the poor animals. The owners are then heavily fined and sometimes forbidden to own future animals.

Mike said...

Missouri is the puppy mill capital of the US. It seems like every six months there is another puppy mill raid.

Elephant's Child said...

Shudder. Sad, bad and NOT funny.

Mike said...

Sue - Things haven't changed much since last year.

Bilbo said...

Hmmm ... how have I managed to miss them for an Ass Clown award? I guess that the mass murder of animals is consistently overshadowed by the mass murder, gaslighting, and legal/political extortion of humans. It's almost enough to make me want to get a big dog so I can sic it on some people.

Ole phat Stu said...

It only upsets people when they realise they dont get to eat the animals.

John A Hill said...

Wow
I had no idea

Mike said...

Bill - You need a new dog. How long had it been?

Stu - That would be the Chinese and their yellow dog delicacy which the rest of the world is trying to get them to stop.

John - I see you forgot about the last post I did too.

Aerschig said...

Should change the name to People for the Unethical Treatment of Animals (PUTA).

Kathy G said...

Never donated to PETA, and never will.

Mike said...

AH - For sure.

Kathy - Me either.