Sunday, May 07, 2023

5874 - Long joke Sunday


Bubba died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. 

The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best friends, Darryl and Gary. 

The three men had always done everything together!!!!!

Darryl arrived first and when the mortician pulled back the sheet Darryl said, “Yup, his face is burned up pretty bad. You better roll him over.”

The mortician rolled him over, and Darryl said, “Nope, ain’t Bubba.”

The mortician thought this was rather strange. 

Then he brought Gary in to identify the body.

Gary looked at the body and said, “Yup he’s pretty well burnt up. Roll him over.” 

The mortician rolled him over and Gary said, “No, it ain’t Bubba.”

The mortician asked, “How can you tell?”

Gary said, “Well, Bubba had two assholes.”

“What? He had two assholes?” asked the mortician.

Yup, I’ve never seen ‘em, but everyone knew he had two assholes. 

Every time we went to town, folks would say, “Here comes Bubba with them two assholes!”



12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Groan.

River said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bilbo said...

A good joke for the right audiences. I don't think MAGAts would appreciate it.

John A Hill said...

An oldy butt goody

Debra She Who Seeks said...

GROAN!

Mike said...

Sue - For sure.

River - I'm glad you 'really' liked it.

Bill - Too many Bubbas in that audience.

John - I have to bring back some of the oldies but goodies in case someone hasn't seen them. It's sort of like listening to your favorite song again.

Deb - Yes it is.

Ole phat stu said...

Actually for about 6 months I did have 2 assholes! An operation to my lower gut was not successful. So the gut was pulled out of my belly where I could shit into a colostomy bag. Half year later the OP was reversed and I could use my regular ass again. I still have the scars to prove it 🤪

Mike said...

Stu - I'm glad to know it was reversible. You can tell people you had your asshole sewed shut.

Lady M said...

Wow that was one thorough body identification - I mean, just looking at his backside you can't really tell how many assholes might be lurking between those cheeks.

Shaw Kenawe said...

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!,,

allenwoodhaven said...

Hahahaha

Mike said...

Lady - Well, Stu did have two assholes for a while. There are probably many others out there.

Shaw - tRUMP and his sons?

Allen - Yes!