Sunday, June 23, 2024

6244 - Long joke Sunday


A grandfather approaches his grandson and says, "All you do is play video games all the time! When I was your age my buddies and I went to Paris. We went to the Moulin Rouge and I screwed a dancer on stage, pissed on the bartender, and didn't pay for my drinks all night!"

The grandson thinks he should emulate his grandfather. He goes to Paris and the Moulin Rouge with his friends. He comes back only three days later covered in bruised and with a broken arm.

The grandfather says, "What the hell happened to you?"

The grandson says, "I did just like you did. I went to the Moulin Rouge, I tried to screw a dancer on stage and piss on the bartender, but they beat the shit out of me and stole all my money!"

The grandfather says, "Well who did you go with boy?"

The grandson says through tears, "My friends from school, who did you go with?"

The grandfather says, "Well... the Nazis".


8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Hmmm.

Bilbo said...

What Elephant's Child said.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The crucial omitted detail!

Mike said...

Sue ; Bill - So you're still thinking about it?

Deb - To say the least.

Kathy G said...

Context is everything.

Haddock said...

The Nazi cover......

Mike said...

Kathy - Yes it is.

Haddock - It only worked for a few years.

River said...

And this is why you should never copy what your Grandparents did.
Just because great-Grandma always cut the end off the roast....