Sunday, August 02, 2026

6692 - Halloween is coming





Post 6691 is still in effect.

10 comments:

Bilbo said...

Good to see you back, however temporarily!

Bobby D said...

Your Back?!! Yay Mike!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cool special effects!

Lady M said...

What a great effect. Halloween is going to be a subdued event this year due to the birth of the seether. He is gonna keep me busy.

Mike said...

I couldn't not post that.

Mike said...

Yes they are!

Mike said...

This would be the perfect "only decoration".

Mike said...

Not yet. This was one Halloween post I had to pass along.

Susan Kane said...

CVS, Lowes, and other stores have Halloween candy on the shelves and decor out ready for October 31, only 3 months away! Hurray!

Kathy G said...

Glad to see a post from you, but all I got was the title and your sentence at the bottom. From reading the comments it sounds like I'm missing something good.