Maybe it's time to move into a retirement home. Seems like sex, drugs, and rock and roll are back!
Coleus
1 hour ago
There are billions of people and a version of normal to go along with each one of them. No two versions are exactly the same. There will be hundreds of thousands of little things that make up your version of normal. With any luck you can find people that have close to the same idea of what normal is that you do. These are your friends. Anyone else you try to tolerate as best you can. .... The exact definition of normal depends on who's running the asylum.
8 comments:
“organ recitals”!
Retirement home? I hope you don't mean "nursing home", I've heard stories and you won't find me willingly going anywhere near one!
Agnes and I looked into some local "retirement communities" a few years ago, but found that they were full of old people. We decided to stay put.
I'd like to think partying transcends generational differences.
I know statistics show an alarming rise in STIs among Boomers.
I'll keep my quiet home, thank you very much.
And welcome back.
I think this is an important topic because generational differences are often discussed in terms of blame rather than understanding. Every generation grows up under different economic, social, and technological conditions, so it is easy to misunderstand the choices and priorities of another generation. Rather than labeling an entire generation as “the problem,” I believe it is more productive to look at the systems, circumstances, and decisions that created today’s challenges. Constructive dialogue between generations can help us learn from the past while building a better future together. 👏
Ha ha - I read that venereal disease is off the charts in retirement communities.
Post a Comment