Thursday, February 05, 2009

693 - OK OK

OK OK ( that's four times, OK?)

Here's a few little diddies I've run across from time to time. I've tried to pick the best videos from various sites. Some have duplicates but some are better. The word better is subjective and idiosyncratic.

Picture yourself in Japan. Your going to travel to an English speaking country. What to do? Why, get some videos to learn some English phrases. Here ya' go! You get four points for making it through all of them.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4 Something is goofy about video 4. When the screen that comes up that says it can find it, hit the refresh button and it will come up. Or just cut and paste this link.
http://www.porkolt.com/music/How-dare-you-say-such-a-thing-to-me-2207.html


Who are these people and why are they doing that?

.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

The word of my day seems to be "diarrhea". First it was when I was chatting with my SIL, then I read it on Fiona's blog and now here....and this time with a catchy tune to it too!

fiona said...

LOL@Amanda
Mike Video4 wouldn't load, thank goodness! I was pretty exhausted with the workout anyway. Loved the diarrhea "chicken dance"

Mike said...

A - That's why I put that video first. I knew it would capture peoples attention.

F - You can try again. You can't miss the finally!

lacochran said...

(OK!)

fiona said...

"It's your fault that this happened"
Forward squat thrust followed by a good SLAP! See me GO?
Friggin HILARIOUS!

Bilbo said...

I'm speechless.

Mike said...

L - OK

F - We want video.

B - NOT!