Monday, June 23, 2008

449 - Acuraciy - acuoracy - acccu ... whatever

I found a Dilbert cartoon from last month that I cut out with the intention of getting it out here in the blogosphere soon(er)(or later). Since later is here I thought I would just go to Dilbert.com and copy the cartoon and paste it. NOT SO FAST THERE BOY. No picture savin' unless your logged in. So I sign up for Dilbert land and saaaavvveee.... NOPE! Not on my PC anyway.

So how do I beat this system? Well I can email a copy to someone. How about myself?! Yep, that works. And HEY, I can save a copy from my email! Statistics say that 25% of bloggers will figure this out in 34 days after implementation of a 90% effective system.


Link - Dilbert

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

From working in the Pentagon, I know that 97.6% of all statistics are made up on the spot. The number increases as the need to put lipstick on a bad news pig goes up.

Mike said...

Bilbo, 100% of the citizens agree with the pig comment.