Sunday, September 21, 2008

546 - W...ther

The weather was nice when it became a wether, whether the wether cared about the weather or his becoming a wether or not.

I love the english language. Where a wether can weather the weather whether he wants to or not. And to top it off, when I was looking up whether and typoed wether, I got these ads. So you can get wethered for $42. And get accessories afterwards.


Sponsored Links Wether St Louis
Bargain Prices. Smart Deals. Save on Wether St Louis!
Shopzilla.com

Wether $42
Save on Sunglasses & Jewelry Wether from $42
winbuyer.com

3 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! Each night I try to think of a new word to teach Aaron the next day.....THIS one is going to be running around my mind as I try to think of other words...or perhaps I can just teach him this one.

John A Hill said...

Amanda, be ever so careful about teaching Aaron things that you learn from Mike!

Mike said...

HEY! Some of the stuff is OK ..... I think.