Wednesday, October 01, 2008

556 - It's the economy stupid!

That's the only thing I can think that might have cause what I saw tonight. I was at the gas station getting screwed when I heard somebody laying on their horn. It went on and on and on. I thought what the hell is going on over there. Over there was in the street next to the station entrance. Two fairly new SUV's sitting in the street, one leaning on the horn.

Next thing I know they are in the gas station parking lot. A 20 something nicely dressed female getting out of her SUV a goes over to the other SUV and starts cussing out the guy driver. The guy has 3 kids in the SUV with him. She's hollering about calling the police on him. I can't hear what he's saying. She continues to F this and F that at him. Next thing I see is her spitting on his SUV and F'ing him some more. She then storms into the 'whatever mart' and he drives off.

So I'm thinking what caused this outburst. And then I remembered, it's the economy stupid!

-------------------------------------

I was wonder what to blog about tonight since my wife I are leaving town for a few days. I wanted a good post to leave town on. So I want to thank GW Bush for screwing up peoples lives so much that they are spitting at each other now and giving me some good material. Thanks George!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Have a good time away. Watch out for the people with economitis.

Bilbo said...

I stopped writing about the economy. I was turning from a curmudgeon into a raging potential ax murderer. Have fun while you're away. We'll be here.

lacochran said...

I am sick of Dick Cheney never getting credit for the mess we're in. He's good for more than just shooting people and looking good in a bikini, you know!

Anonymous said...

Was this a nice looking gal wearing blue pants? If so, I may know her

fiona said...

heck, was it me?