Friday, August 21, 2009

889 - Bears

I've been getting more of these conservative attempts at humor. This one's not bad but it misses the mark a little.

************************************
Con joke

The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect US wildlife..


Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democratic Party... As they have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a Democrat black bear in Montana nicknamed Bearack Obearma.

***********************************

Now here's my version of the above picture.

There's this bear in the woods minding it's own business when a conservative decides it's a threat. The con knows the bear it developing nuclear weapons because there's an obvious nuclear power plant in the background. So the con shoots this bear and tells other bears if they convert to democracy they will be saved. Just to be sure the threat is gone the con blows up everything that might be used to build a new nuclear power plant including burning the toilet paper. This leaves the surviving bears with no option but to do what the bear in the picture below is doing, which answers an age old question.






 

6 comments:

Bilbo said...

Your version is better.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm with bilbo..your version is better

John A Hill said...

ditto

bandit said...

There is signifigance in both versions. I'm glad you found proof to that age old question.

Fletcher's today!!

BTW, you missed an interesting round of golf yesterday.

Ronda's Rants said...

You are now my favorite person!
I love your version...I am so sick of that email!!!
I think I will mail them all your link! Great job!

Mike said...

Thanks, I'm mailing your comment to all my conservative friends!