Sunday, February 21, 2010

1073 - Faster faster

I haven't read about this in any magazine yet but I found an add.

USB 3.0

Yep, fast isn't fast enough anymore. This is sort of like having a car that goes 300 MPH. Internet speeds are so fast you'll download stuff before you even access it. Just think about it and it's there. Oh and by the way, we're not going to support the old stuff anymore so you'll have to buy the new expensive stuff. But trust us, it will work better than the old stuff.

How about working on safe rather than fast.

 

4 comments:

Bandit said...

We have AT&T Uverse. After the laptop went down with that virus I had to call them to reconfigure to get the wireless signal. The techie said that I only had 1. something or other speed and he could really make it faster. This of course was a sales pitch. I think it is fast now but what do I know. By the way, I left a comment on your yesterday's post and when I checked this morning it was not there. Maybe I wasn't the only one.

Mike said...

B - Lately I always check to see if my comment showed up after I hit the publish button. Sometimes it doesn't. If I type a lot (like you did) (that's a lot for me), I'll copy it before I hit the publish button so I won't have to type it over again if it doesn't show up. (I'm coping this)

Bandit said...

I do that and it was there...and I re-read it to see if I messed up on grammar, spelling , or punctuation.

Mike said...

It's reason like this as to why Mistress hates blogger.