Friday, July 08, 2011

1573 - Colors

Pretty colors to describe nasty stuff. Remember agent orange? Well guess what. Seems there were other agents too. And not the 007 type of agents. I found this in the knower of all knowkedge, wikipedia. Here's the list.

Agent Pink
Agent Green
Agent Purple
Agent Blue
Agent White
Agent Orange
Agent Orange II

That's right, seven of those suckers. To read more about each one, go to the wikipedia article on rainbow herbicides.


And what got me there. I was reading some info on Triclosan. What's that you say? It's an antimicrobial. It's supposedly nasty stuff. Where do you find it? EVERYWHERE!!! Read THIS ARTICLE to scare yourself.

This stuff is supposedly in some soaps. So I checked some Dail soap I have. No triclosan. Ha! It's got Triclocarban. Oops. Here THE ARTICLE on it.

So what's the answer to all this? Don't touch anything!

 

3 comments:

Raquel's World said...

I'm not even gonna mess with that article. I work with kids. Snot, poop, pee, blood I have enough gross stuff to worry about.

I'm With Stupid said...

At first I thought you were blogging about Reservoir Dogs.

Mr. White
Mr. Pink
Mr. Brown
Mr. Blue
Mr. Orange
Mr. Blonde

Mike said...

RW - Maybe a little agent orange would be good for them.

IWS - I've probably seen that movie but ..... maybe not.