Thursday, July 28, 2011

1593 - Travelog

I found some pictures called 'Amazing Places Worldwide'. Most of the pictures are new to me. Some interest shots from around the world. Almost makes me want to go on a vacation. (click 'em to big 'em.)

Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, British Columbia


Multnomah Falls, Oregon


Riomaggiore, Italy


There are 29 pictures. To see all of them go HERE.


After posting this I was looking through some other blogs. Now I've never heard of the Capilano Suspension Bridge in the first picture. Look at this picture that I saw on another blog.

Guess what the caption under the picture said this bridge was.

 

7 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bora Bora and The Four Seasons - that is the place for me!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I wan tto go to Oregon now just to take pictures of that waterfall! The Suspension Bridge is making me sick just looking at a photo of it.

Raquel's World said...

That second photo looks like paradise to me. Ahhh

Knight said...

What? What did it say it was? The picture of Riomaggiore is where I want to be.

Mike said...

M - You're just a water baby aren't you?

MD - I think taking you across the bridge would make a good youtube video.

RW - That is one of the better pics of the 29.

K - It almost looks like a painting doesn't it?

I'm With Stupid said...

I'll walk over that suspension bridge in Vancouver when Hell freezes over. ;-)

- Jay

Mike said...

J - So if you and I were on the bridge and I started jumping up and down you'd get irritated?