Thursday, August 04, 2011

1600 - Expensive (or not)

Used or new? Well if your buying one of these cars the answer is obvious.

How much did this car cost new? Why yes it is a VW. And it's on the list.

10 Cars That Depreciate Like a Stock Market Crash

If I have to get one of these I'll pick number 5.


And then staying with car theme, guess where the money you pay for gas is going. Why to build a new 3281 foot Saudi tower. Twice as tall as the sears tower.


Saudis Set to Build Kingdom Tower, Soon to be The World's Tallest Building

And then to finish this off I found this on Johns facebook page. It's a rant about the debt deal.



 

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Twenty-two days until my birthday! Tie a ribbon around that Aston-Martin, Honey!

I'm With Stupid said...

Hey! A Claudia sighting! We were just talking about her the other day. Wondering if she's ever gonna visit I'm With Stupid again.

Anyway, if someone is buying a car off that list, they aren't concerned with depreciation.

Jay

Mike said...

C - Your what?!

IWS - She hasn't been around the last few times I've called in.