Saturday, October 08, 2011

1662 - Bridge

I recieved a funny email from a friend of a picture of a bridge.


The Bridge was supposedly at St. Peters Basilica. Well I thought I would check this out. To many people said this wasn't in Rome. That it was in London. So off I go to Google Earth.


And find Westminster Bridge in London. To bad the sun isn't in the right place to show if the 'sun spots' are real or not. I suspect a photoshop job.


Now for something that's real. Flying saucers.




Oh and BTW, CARDINALS WIN!!!
 

6 comments:

Bandit said...

Those Candid Camera videos are always a hoot.

GO CARDS!!

Claudia said...

Please build one to put in the front yard for Halloween! I'll go down to the Fenton Feed store for a couple of hensI Get a burn permit and we can drag the brush pile from the back yard and kill two chickens with one fire!

Mike said...

B - More tomorrow.

C - To much work. It would be easier to contact an alien and have them fly here.

Mike said...

Word verification from Peggys' blog ** handioni - an Italian... you know.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

That's a LOL sunspot :)

Mike said...

MD - Is the sun a guy?