Monday, November 07, 2011

1693 - Halloween and a test

I could save these first two for next halloween..... naaaa.

You do recognize pumpkin pi don't you?

I know I know. Picking on Republicans again. It's just too easy.

And to my right of center friends. Next time someone asks you if you're a Republican say, "No, I'm a conservative".


OK here's a test. This table was for sale on ebay. Look at this picture carefully. It was for sale by a guy. How can you tell?




Today is 11/7/11. Is this a lucky day or what?!

 

6 comments:

Gilahi said...

Got it. Had to enlarge the photo to see it, though.

Actually, you don't know that it was for sale by a guy, you just know that the photo was taken by a guy, right?

lacochran's evil twin said...

Classy!

I'm With Stupid said...

I'm so cynical I always assume people do things like that dude did intentionally. I mean, I would, so why wouldn't others.

Jay

Mike said...

G - I know I know... technically.

LEW - I thought so.

J - Remind me not to look at your ebay stuff.

Lizbeth said...

Bwaaahh! I needed that laugh. Thanks!!!

Mike said...

So are you going to buy a table?