Monday, November 14, 2011

1703 - Collection dump

OK I've collected a few more toons and such. Time to do a dump.


I've seen these types of flow charts before. This is the simplest one so far.



Print this out and post it by your computer. It may save you some stressful decision making in the future.



Did you ever wonder what Jehovah's Witness mice do in their spare time?



Another late Halloween toon.



I hope Stan is a butt man.



Bonus...

Here's one from Not Always Right.

Don’t Even Bother With New England
Tourist Attraction | New Mexico, USA | Tourists
(I manage a tourist center that welcomes people coming into New Mexico. An obviously American tourist comes into the center.)

Tourist: *in broken Spanish* “Excuse me! I think you all forgot something.”

Me: *in English* “Yes, how can I help you?”

Tourist: *more broken Spanish* “Nobody was checking for
passports when we crossed the border here.”

Me: “Passports?”

Tourist: “We are in Mexico now, after all.”

Me: “This is New Mexico, sir. You don’t need a passport to–”

Tourist: “What’s to stop illegal immigrants from coming into the United States if they don’t check our passports coming into New Mexico?”

Me: “Sir, New Mexico is part of the United States.”

Tourist: “Now you’re just lying to me.”


 

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That internet one seems to be missing something that often happens to me - lose all patience with the kids!

Bandit said...

That story would be more believable if it was Arkansas.

I'm With Stupid said...

The only things I have in my toolbox are WD-40, Duct Tape and a bottle opener.

Jay

Lizbeth said...

I saw that one with the tape and wd-40. The only thing missing is Gorilla glue.

Mike said...

A - So the internet is your anti kid drug?

B - Maybe the people were from Arkansas. Jay, was that you in the story?

J - I forgot about the third most important tool.

L - Naaa, then you have a guy with duct tape stuck to one hand and a can of wd40 stuck to the other.