Friday, February 03, 2012

1785 - Notes

Here's a picture of blog after blog after blog. Where did this come from?
HERE!! Blogs of Note.


Guess whos' blog isn't mentioned. Yeah I know mine, but yours too. So I did some research. Go figure. It seems to get on this list you have to have LOTS of followers. LOTS. That first one has over 2000 followers. 2000 people with nothing better to do. (Oh, and some of these sites are freakin' ad sites.)

I like to keep my group of slackers small. I'd rather that not a lot of people know what I'm doing with my spare.... OK, all my time.

Gotta' go now. I have to...........

 

12 comments:

Bilbo said...

I guess that bloggers who collect followers are in the same league with Facebook people who collect "friends." I'm pleased with my small, yet vocal band of happy readers and commenters, who let me think my blog is a blog of note, no matter what some other site says.

vw: litinet - what you use to trap the wily liti.

Claudia said...

Aw... you do more stuff than blog. If you didn't, I wouldn't be the sweetheart that I am! :)

John A Hill said...

and as I blog less often, my following gets less also.

Hmmm...

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I can stalk with the best of 'em. you can't get rid of me that fast mister.
:-)

I'm With Stupid said...

I always figured people had to pay to become a "Blog of Note." Either that or do sexual favors for someone at Google.

Jay

Mike said...

B - Personal notes are best.

C - Hmmmmmmm

J - Time to fix that.

MPP - Your stalking me? I'll give you ... 10 years to stop it. OK OK 25 years.

J - With google those sexual favors may involve being beaten with whips and chains.

Raquel's World said...

I know its hard to tell but I still follow you. ;)

Mike said...

RW - Sometimes it's hard to tell who's still around. I don't trust google analytics.

lacochran's evil twin said...

We're an elite little clique. Yeah, elite, let's go with that.

Mike said...

LET - I like elite. Let's do go with that.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I have umtidoolittle people who are "friends" on Cheezburger. Mostly they recruit me to swett their numbers. Whatever floats their boats. I wonder about the Google numbers.

Blog of Note? Not in my horizon. Maybe the Saints can do a repeat in my lifetime.

Mike said...

Just hope you keep the Saints throughout your lifetime. The Rams are talking about moving again already.