Friday, December 28, 2012

2117 - Brain exercise

Well here's another article about how exercise is good for the brain. I think I've posted other articles about this subject but it's good to reinforce the idea. Not that it's stuck for me yet but I'll keep trying.

'...and we continue to require regular physical activity in order for our brains to function optimally.'




So get out there (where ever 'there' happens to be for you) and exercise. Because if you're exercising it's to hard to eat. And after you're done exercising you're to tired to eat.





4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Excellent chart with an exortation for leading an active life style.

John A Hill said...

Ugh! the e-word!

Grand Crapaud said...

I wish exercise was more fun.

Mike said...

Angel - My activity level continues to dwindle.

John - Scary isn't it?

Grand - I think that's a wish that will never come true.