Saturday, July 06, 2013

2308 - Confession bear

Confession Bear is starting to fill up with some funny ones. (Some of the confession bear stuff is just mean.) 

This first one required a little quick thinking on the part of the clerk.





I could have used this one years ago.




Some people can't see beyond the tip of their nose. Don't mess with people if they know bad stuff about you.




If you follow the 2 second rule this will never happen to you. Make it 3 seconds just to be safe.




Now this is very creative. I don't think it will work but it's the thought that counts.




Dad 1, daughter 0.




7 comments:

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I like the office farting action -- good advice for getting back at bad supervisors.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That senior discount was subtle, yet effective, except for cheapos.

Duckbutt said...

These are truly hilarious! I especially like the office farting one!

John A Hill said...

Funny stuff!

Brandi said...

Truly funny confessions.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

The last one! Priceless

Gnetch said...

I think the first one is brilliant but the last one is my favorite.