Friday, May 08, 2015

2968 - Jerica Murphy and blog views .... who?


Well the number of visits to your blog can really depend on your subject matter. I found an article that referred back to an article by Jerica Murphy. She has a blog, imlivinglikelarry.blogspot.com, that she started in January of 2013. There are 13 posts in January and February. And that's it. She posted no more.

She has a google plus account. It shows her with 550,000 views. That's right. 13 posts, 550,000 views.

Like I said, it depends on what you blog about AND the depth of your post. She did an in depth post with references and pictures and whatall. The post? balls-vs-birth That's how I found her blog.

It's a post about which is more painful. Getting kicked in the balls or childbirth. I myself would vote for childbirth most of the time as it is much more prolonged than a kick in the balls. But you do hear stories of kids coming out so fast the birth was over before the mother knew what was happening. But that's not the norm.

So I won't post any videos of childbirth though there are a bunch of them on Youtube. But I did find this video that the girls might get a kick out of.



Wait, what was this post about? .... Oh yeah, blog views.


5 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Mike, I always cringe at that "Funniest Home Video" show, because inevitably there will be someone taking a blow below the belt. Not funny, but everyone is in uproarious laughter! What?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

why in the hell would he do that?
I don't think I could kick him. No, I know I couldn't kick him. If I were being attacked no problem, but to hurt him just like that? Nope, I'm not your gal.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

BTW, my post on brown eyes and tits gets the most European hits on my blog. 2nd is A Nyquil float.
I get a kick out of these stats.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Ouch! That looks painful! That would draw viewers.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Seeing it once is more than enough!