Thursday, February 11, 2016

3257 - Another game


I found another game that is from the same website that has Drench. (post 3222) This game lets you post your score if you are in the top 5. They reset at the beginning of the month. I found this at the beginning of the month. I had my name in 4 of the 5 spots for top scores. The glory didn't last long.

Here's some screen shots.




I am no longer on the top 5 score board. It seems Mary W and Cam play this game a lot.

If you want to waste some time you can HERE. The rules are simple. What they don't tell you is that you can go through bombs when the appear. Have fun.


3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I think I'm going to enjoy this game, Mike!

Duckbutt said...

I like it; and maybe I'll be up to speed by next month.

Mike said...

Evil & Duck - Just did 210,900. And it took about an hour and a half to do that. Tricks - get away from the bombs (or go through them as soon as possible. Spin spin spin. Let all the bombs blow up. Spin spin spin. Try to make as few moves as possible. Spin spin spin. Set up moves with spins.

Try to stay off the edges (not always possible). Go after to 500 points on the edges but try not to go after the 100's unless you're very close.

Spin spin spin.