Sunday, February 24, 2019

4339 - Long joke Sunday


Lesson 4 and 4a of 5:

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A rabbit asked him, ”Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?” The crow answered: “Sure, why not.” So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow and rested.
A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story:
To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up


A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree", sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull," They are packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer who shot at the turkey out of the tree.

Moral of the story:
Bulls**t might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.



3 comments:

John A Hill said...

I'm so confused!
I don't know whether I want to be up high or not!

MarkD60 said...

I was a unable to find the jokes in this post of facts.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Mike