Thursday, April 09, 2020

4744 - Introvert test


Here's an article with not questions but statements. It's a do you agree with this statement type of test.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/introvert-signs-am-i-introverted_n_5a2ae103e4b073789f6982f4

I should put a picture here to fill up some space... naaa.

I agreed with 16 of the 23 statements.

Idea! Here's the first observation to get you going.


1. You find small talk incredibly cumbersome.

Introverts are notoriously small talk-phobic, as they find idle chatter to be a source of anxiety or at least annoyance. For many quiet types, chitchat can feel disingenuous.

“Let’s clear one thing up, Introverts do not hate small talk because we dislike people,” Laurie Helgoe writes in Introvert Power: 'Why Your Inner Life Is Your Hidden Strength'. “We hate small talk because we hate the barrier it creates between people.”


5 comments:

Tony Brubaker said...

All small talk is indeed a ludicrously embarrassing and irritatingly nauseating abomination simply because it proves just how pathetic people are at communicating with one another.

Tony Brubaker said...

I agreed with 18 of those state-girl-ts.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agreed with 20 of 23 -- but I already knew I'm a strong introvert. I must say that, over the years, small talk is a skill I have acquired and I do it quite well. In fact, I notice that many people absolutely suck at it and it surprises me.

BootsandBraids said...

Yes, No, Maybe, Sometimes, Often … I'm all over the place with this one, so I think I'm an introverted extrovert.

Ole Phat Stu said...

I agree with only 6, does this make me an extrovert?