Friday, April 10, 2020

4745 - Wild Violets


Well, I had a good idea. Take a bunch of pictures with my (old) cell phone of some flowers in the backyard. I took 5 pictures. Now, how to get them to my PC.

I tried to get the Bluetooth to work between my phone and PC. They would recognize each other's existence but wouldn't talk to each other.

How about USB. Hooked it up. The PC saw the phone but wouldn't let me look at the files.

So how about if I email them to myself? Well, that sort of worked. I got one picture that made it to my email. Where did the other ones go? Who knows. I quit. Here's the one picture.


And then the colors don't show up well, especially the purple of the wild violets. These are all over my yard. I'd show you more pictures but...


4 comments:

Looney John said...

Mike, just with regards to the USB, if you download every picture that was ever taken of the quite astonishing 17 year-old Pauline Hickey from 1985 off of the web and then transfer them to a Memory stick and then put the pictures of the flowers on the same stick, you should then be able to achieve the transfer you were attempting because all the various devices that you`re using will be much more likely to function properly with all those pictures of the astounding Miss Hickey in use, thats how unbelievable the truly incredible 17 year-old Pauline Hickey from 1985 was, the bird even has a positive effect on computers ! ! !.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, you tried!

dellgirl said...

Good try, Mike. Thumbs up for your efforts. The flowers photo looks fine to me, I'll take flowers any kind of way.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hello from Idaho and those are sure lovely violets
Coffee is on