Friday, July 03, 2020

4828 - Cat poop


I was looking for some blog material when I saw this.

 

Arnold man charged with animal abuse after police say he threw girlfriend's cat against a wall


That was definitely not good, but the story I remembered is.

A friend had a cat that had taken to pooping behind living room furniture or anything that was in the living room near the wall. As long as the cat could get in there, it would poop there.




So he was wanting to catch the cat doing the deed so he could teach it a lesson. What lesson? I have no idea but it didn't work out the way he had it planned whatever it was.

He saw the cat sneak behind a stereo speaker and though, AH HA, I got him! He snuck up to the speaker and reached behind it. He got the cat by the back of the neck and pulled it out as fast as he could.

Did he scare the cat? You bet. There was shit up the wall, across the ceiling, and down the far wall.

I don't know who taught who a lesson but I'm sure they both learned something that day.


9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I couldn't read the story you linked to. I am a wimp, and cruelty does my head in.
I suspect the friend learned quite a bit more than the cat - and hope he was responsible for cleaning duties.

Mike said...

EC - Yes, he said it took a while to clean up. Especially on the ceiling.

Mike said...

I read this again this morning. Typo? Nope. Missing word. I read right past it I don't know how many times.

Cloudia said...

You never fail to elevate, Mike!

Mike said...

C - Flying poop is always worth a post.

dellgirl said...

Oooo, yukkk! I wonder if he learned his lesson.

Happy 4th of July, Mike!

Mike said...

DG - Yep, he did.

Kirk said...

Did he ever hear of kitty litter?

Mike said...

K - Oh he had plenty of kitty litter spots around the house. The cat liked the living room better.