Sunday, July 05, 2020

4830 - Long joke Sunday


Three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress are chatting over lunch and the conversation turns to their relationships.

They decide that night to surprise their men. All three would wear a black leather bra and thong, stiletto heels, and a mask over their eyes.

A few days later they met.

The engaged woman said, "The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos, and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made love all night long."

The mistress said, "Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather outfit, heels, mask over my eyes, and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex for hours."

The married woman said, "I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for the night. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bra, black stockings, stilettos, and a mask over my eyes.

He walked in the door, looked at me, and said, 'What's for dinner, Batman?'"


13 comments:

allenwoodhaven said...

Hahaha!

Mike said...

AW - Yep. I can visualize that happening.

Elephant's Child said...

Ouch.
I hope she told him his dinner was in the oven - and that it was a salad.

Mike said...

EC - That wouldn't be me saying that. I'd be like the first two guys combined. But some guys aren't me.

BootsandBraids said...

ROFLMAO!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha!

Mike said...

BB - Me too.

DSWS - Me too.

That's just how the punch line hit me.

Kirk said...

If his wife was Barbara Gordon, she'd be doubly insulted.

Mike said...

I had to look up Barbara Gordon. I thought about changing the ending to Batgirl but it just didn't flow enough.

Tanza Erlambang said...

hehe...lol...
Thank you for sharing the joke.
Have a wonderful weekend

Mike said...

TE - I'll try for what left of the weekend.

Cloudia said...

Ha!

Mike said...

C - Yes.