Sunday, September 06, 2020

4895 - Long joke Sunday


After having their 11th child, a redneck couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The redneck said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me".

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb, and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:


"1"


"2"


"3"


"4"


"5"


At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.


13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Ouch.

Mike said...

EC - Double ouch.

John A Hill said...

He and his cousin didn't want to have anymore children...

Nice touch (so to speak)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's so bad. SO BAD!

Mike said...

JH - I'm not sure how many kids me and all my cousins have.

DSWS - If he had just recycled he wouldn't have had that can.

allenwoodhaven said...

Thanks for reminding me of this joke. I'd forgotten it. Still makes me laugh! More laughs will follow this week when I pass it along...

Mike said...

AW - I probably posted this sometime in the past but sometimes we need to bring old jokes back to life.

Ami said...

::snort::
If you've never been around real rednecks the joke probably isn't as funny... but I can see the real possibility that the story has a nugget of truth. (haha... nuggets... see what I did there??)

I grew up in a seriously redneck place. About a quarter of the population could have sent 'Happy Birthday Uncle Daddy' cards.

Mike said...

A - I found a few memes that said 'happy birthday uncle daddy'. And another one that said 'uncle daddy and me gonna have us a nephson'.

Mike said...

I should have checked before I posted this joke. I used it in June on a Saturday jokes. Usually, when I use jokes out of my file I delete them. Not this time. I probably should keep a used joke file too.

Bilbo said...

You mean I could have saved a whole lot of money?? NOW you tell me!

MarkD60 said...

Gotta admit, I didn't see that coming.

Mike said...

B - You could still do it. You know, just for fun.

MD - Neither did he.