Friday, October 23, 2020

4942 - Pete Souza - Official White House Photographer

I'll redirect you to Peggy's post from yesterday. It's about a documentary on Peacock.com about Pete Sousa's life as the White House photographer. As I'm posting this I haven't seen it yet but the preview on her blog makes it look really good.


So, I thought I would check Peacocktv.com. I can't find it. If I put the title in Youtube, a different site comes up where it looks like someone has pirated it. And you have to sign up and pay.

I found a URL that works for free!


Click on the URL to watch it on your computer. It's an hour and 40 minutes. But it's a good documentary about the importance of who the president is. I've jumped through it for now. I'll watch the whole thing later tonight. (last night) ... (Tonight.) (I forgot to set the date to Friday. I'll do that after midnight.) Fixed!

OK, it's 2:15am. I watched it. It's really good. Really good editing. The time goes by quickly. We watched it on Youtube TV through our Roku on our big screen. You can't put a URL to search on Youtube TV. So how did we find it since 'The Way I See It' bringings back a zillion hits? I searched 'c.seanbazin'. All his videos came up. This was the first video.

And now Claudia wants to buy both of Pete Souza's books. Hmmmmm. Christmas is coming.


7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Sadly one hour and forty minutes will stretch my ISP allowance too far.

Mike said...

EC - I'll bet you visit a lot of blogs in an hour and 40 minutes.

Elephant's Child said...

Indeed I could - but they use a lot less of my allowance than a documentary. Even quite short videos chew through the allowance.

Mike said...

EC - You must have a very restricted internet plan. I guess I'm spoiled with no limit and 100meg internet. AT&T is installing 1gig internet in my area but it's not here yet. I guess I shouldn't complain. But white privilege is making me whine just a little. When is it coooommmmmiiiinnnnnggggg!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike - it is on MSNBC again like 2am - check your local listings. I'm glad you liked it. I just want everyone to view this and think about this. And Claudia - his coffee table book is awesome. But when people come over they spend all their time with their nose in the book. :-)

Cloudia said...

A medicine for our times, yes!

Mike said...

C - It is indeed.