Friday, December 11, 2020

4993 - $50 for what?


Sex educator and lifestyle coach Lahnee Pavlovich, 33, charges 50 dollars to check out men’s privates. After she takes a quick look, she gives her clients feedback, which helps them improve sex and love lives.


“So, with all this in mind, let me introduce you to my new service, Rate Your Rooster, where (for a fee!!!) you CAN send in your **** pics, and I’ll give you educational feedback on.”
The Aussie’s impressive presentation of the service concluded with all the reasons why men need to get their “roosters rated”. Here’s what this course offers:

“How to use it for increased mutual pleasure with your partner.⠀
The best positions for your penis size and shape.
Tips on how to pleasure your woman through movement, speed, thrust, and much more.⠀
Genital hygiene advice.⠀
A conscious touch masturbation technique to help you last longer in the bedroom AND tune into your cock, so YOU experience enhanced pleasure.⠀
Info on boundaries and consent”.
“This is Sex-Ed for the modern man, and I can’t wait to welcome you to The School of SEX.”


I almost forgot the link to the article. That would have left a lot of frustrated guys out there.




9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope she makes a fortune!

Mike said...

DSWS - She seems to be doing pretty good. Imagine saying, yeah you can send me a dick pic, but it will cost you $50. And I'm going to critique it.

Elephant's Child said...

As the saying goes - there is one born every minute.

LJ said...

True Mike, but a Pauline Hickey is only born once every 10,000 years!.

Mike said...

EC - I'm sure she'll make loads of money from this little enterprise of her's.

LJ - PH came from stardust and has now returned to same.

Mr. Shife said...

My rooster is very emotional and doesn't like getting his picture taken. I wonder if I can send her a sketch drawing?

Shaw Kenawe said...

Will she have the option of enlarging and/or cropping?

dellgirl said...

OOOKKK, I am officially at a loss for words. Really!!! Wishing you all the Best, Stay Safe, my friend!

Mike said...

MS - Just as long as the drawing isn't sketchy.

SK - The cropping could be a problem.

DG - Hey! It could be a new part-time job for you!