Saturday, January 30, 2021

5043 - Saturday jokes


What’s considered trashy if you're poor, but classy if you're rich?  
Manipulating the stock market.


My friend couldn't afford to pay his water bill.
So I sent him a "get well soon" card.


My mother-in-law drowned in a well.
I didn’t know that wells still existed, let alone granted wishes.


A girl I’m hitting on just caught the Coronavirus.
I might have a chance now, as she’s lost all her taste.
And I just might take her breath away.


I was at a restaurant and a cute waitress was flirting with me. She gave me her email and told me to hit her up sometime. I tried to email her the next day but the internet was down. 
I couldn’t connect to the server.


My personal trainer said I did so well on the treadmill that next week she'll turn it on.


I didn't get a toy train like the other kids. I got a toy subway instead. You couldn't see anything, but every now and then you'd hear this rumbling noise go by.


Where does the white go when the snow melts?


I have a microwave fireplace. You can lie down in front of the fire for the evening in eight minutes.


I knew a guy that nearly went insane trying to take a close up photograph of the horizon.


I know the guy who invented Cliff’s notes. I asked him how, he said “Well, to make a long story short...”


I asked the judge if he knew what time it is, he did, and I said, "No further questions."


My friend used to be a radio announcer. When he walked under a bridge, you couldn't hear him talk.


I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.


I went to a museum that had all the arms and legs from all the statues from all the other museums.


A conversation I had once:
"I never repeat myself."
"What?"
"I said I never repeat myself!"


I took a course on speed waiting. Now I can wait an hour in only 10 minutes.


Don't make fun of the Post Office. One day they may find out where you live.


“I’d like to wish you a Happy Birthday.”
“Okay, go ahead.”


I'm trying to throw my garbage can away. I put it out every day. No luck yet.


The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and doesn't stop until you get to work.


I went to an amusement park and saw a booth that said Tourist Information. So I walked over and said, 'Tell me about that family over there'.


I'm addicted to placebos. I could quit, but it wouldn't matter.


I crastinated part-time for seven years before I went pro.


A conscience is what hurts when all the other parts feel good.


I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?


My foot fell asleep. Now it will be awake all night.


Just had a fight with my alarm clock. It wanted me to wake up, I disagreed. Things got violent. Now the alarm clock’s broken and I’m wide awake, so I’m not sure who won.


Sometimes I like to use big words I don’t understand to make myself sound more photosynthesis.


To whoever stole my thesaurus, you made my day bad. I hope bad things happen to you. You're a bad person.


TIL Albert Einstein was a real person. 
I had always thought he was only a theoretical physicist.


I can't decide what pants to put on today; smarty or fancy.


Am I exhausted? Yes!
Will I go to bed earlier? No!


They say a dog is a man’s best friend. But even my worst enemy would never stare directly into my eyes while taking a shit on my carpet.


7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Some gems here.
And I am definitely a professional crastinator.

Bilbo said...

Placebo addiction ... HAR, DE HAR, HAR, HAR!!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Crastinated," LOL!

Cloudia said...

Oh! Oh! Thank you silly Mike!

Mike said...

Sue - Right there with you.

Bill - I've got some cebo's for you, cheap.

Deb - That word is for all those amateurs.

Cloudia - One of them? ALL of them?!

Ami said...

Always. ALWAYS wear the smarty pants.

Mike said...

Ami - The best of the two.