Sunday, April 18, 2021

5121 - Long joke Sunday


Pierre, zee French fighter pilot is with his amour.

"Oh, Pierre, I want you to kiss me", she exclaims.

And so he tilts her chin up and leans in, but just before he plants a kiss on her lips, he pours a little red wine on them and then goes in for the kiss.

"Oh, Pierre, mon dieu, that was so arousing and erotic, but tell me, why before you kissed me, did you pour red wine on my lip?"

"I am Pierre, zee French fighter pilot, and when I taste the red meat, I have the red wine."

"Oh Pierre, that is so romantic, kiss me again, but lower this time!" and so he carefully unbuttons her blouse and lowers his head. But before he begins, he pours a little bit of white wine on her breast, and then, ravagement.

"Oh, Pierre, Pierre", she squealed, "again, so erotic, so arousing, so magnifique! but tell me, why this time, at my breast, the white wine?"

"I am Pierre, zee French fighter pilot, and when I have the white meat, I pair it with the white wine."

"Oh Pierre, Pierre, so romantic, so sensual, kiss me lower, kiss me lower!"

And so he gets down on his knee and lifts her bustle, pushing aside her bloomers and lowers his head. Just before he engages, however, he pours a little bit of cognac onto her pubic hair and sets it alight.

"PIERRE, PIERRE, WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS?" she cried, batting out the flames.

"I am Pierre, zee French fighter pilot, and when I go down, I go down in flames."



14 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

And on this occasion I suspect he went out with the flames. I hope so anyway.

Mike said...

Sue - You never know. Some like it hot.

Bilbo said...

Sacre bleu!

John A Hill said...

ouch!

Shaw Kenawe said...

Mon dieu! C’est une catastrophe!

Tundra Bunny said...

Now we know why French men are always smoking!

Mike said...

Bill - Holy blue indeed!

John - Nothing like the smell of burning hair to get you excited, right?

Shaw - Just go for it all. - Sacre dieu! C’est une catastrophe!

TB - Nothing like the feel of burning hair to get you excited, right?

Ole Phat Stu said...

Q: Do you smoke after sex?
A: Dunno, I've never looked!

Mike said...

Stu - That could show up in next Saturday's jokes.

Kirk said...

Ha, ha, ha! Good one!

Mike said...

Kirk - Singed nose hairs but worth it.

Tundra Bunny said...

Wrong. You just lost a reader.

Kathy G said...

Ewwwwww!

Mike said...

TB - Seriously? Was my comment any more risque than yours? (I should keep track of women vs men that get mad at me and leave. I think the ladies have the lead right now.)

Kathy - I'm going to have to warn you about certain Sunday jokes. We need a system.