Friday, May 28, 2021

5161 - More Blogger problems and more


Blogger must have read my post yesterday complaining about it because today I can't upload jpg files. I'm going to have to go with words. Boring! But maybe not these words. Here's a link to an article about something veeeery interesting. Just click on the link, DON'T READ THE LINK! DON'T... Awe, you read it!



And yes I tried different jpg's and tried uploading to older posts. Nothing, nada, zilch. 

Since the problem appeared out of nowhere maybe it will go back to nowhere by itself. Hey, you never know.

OH, I almost forgot. There's a video too. If I can embed it.


Well, it looks like it let me embed a video. 


8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

The video told me that it was age-restricted and only available on you-tube. So, sorry, no video either.
I am hoping that the jpeg facility is returned. Quickly.

Mike said...

Sue - Bummer. You don't know what you're missing.

Bilbo said...

Uh ... Mike ... yes, we do.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Someone else just wrote about the inability to put up pictures. Another day in blogger land

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Blogger wouldn't let me upload photos yesterday, but today is fine. Sounds like today's your day for aggravation!

Mike said...

Bill - It's your chance to upgrade.

Peg - I'm glad to hear that it's not just me.

Deb - This has been a crazy week with Blogger.

John A Hill said...

I always figure my blogger problems are due to my tech illiteracy. They usually are.

Mike said...

John - Blogger assumes it's your problem too.