Sunday, August 15, 2021

5240 - Long joke Sunday


*** I found this pun comment with three questions on a pun site.***

With the recent admonition to post only puns, I have a few questions for clarification.
1) Do math jokes count?
2) Are religious jokes kosher?
3) What’s the deal with card game jokes?

***And then the comments started.***

Is it ok to run with race jokes?

Are jokes about unibrows frowned upon?

Are jokes about hunting fair game?

Are mortician jokes DOA?

Redhead jokes must be handled gingerly.

Is joking about crustaceans, just being shellfish?

Is there a bar on lawyer jokes?

I didn’t hear if deaf jokes are ok.

Are space jokes too far out there?

Someone threw a monkey wrench on mechanic jokes.

Apparently history jokes got old.

Anal jokes are funny butt only in the end.

Sex jokes are funny morning, nooner, and night.

Career jokes take a lot of time and work.

Jokes about beds put me to sleep.

Math puns could cause division.

UTI jokes are piss-poor.

Crucifixion jokes make me cross!

Bird jokes go over my head.

What about bed jokes if they're made up?

Military jokes should pass muster.

Do butcher jokes make the cut?


9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Groan. Again.

Mike said...

Sue - Yeah but how many groans?

Kathy G said...

I admire people who can think fast enough to come up with a pun.

Ole phat stu said...

Most prostitution puns are whoreful.

Mike said...

Kathy - I know what you mean. I have a built-in delay of about 2 days.

Stu - Whoreable?

Cloudia said...

Rap Master Mike!

Mike said...

Cloudia - Jack of all trades, master of none. Or has that number risen to 1!

Bilbo said...

German puns are the wurst.

Mike said...

Bill - The wurst pun is all over the place.