Friday, October 15, 2021

5301 - Offensive... or not


This is definitely a fence sieve.





This might be offensive to a radiologist. 




Do you think she even has a clue?




Nice playground slide. Is this the cowgirl position?

Update - This is real. See the comments.



Halloween nursery rhyme. 




A German billboard with a great mask idea. 
"please cover your mouth and nose"





And when I need a new mask...





Good government advice.




What tunnel? I don't see a tunnel. 
Oh, wait! The tunnel of love!



I wonder how long someone sat at the table waiting to get this picture?




Ouch!




One last guess. I have a good guess!




Slow down M - F.




12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I like the fence sieve - but wonder why.

Mike said...

Sue - Because it's the least o-fence sieve?

John Going Gently said...

Set me up for the day xx

Bilbo said...

Germany does have some wonderful PSA concepts.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Samuel Jackson on Family Feud, LOL!

Mike said...

John - It's always good to start the day off with... a good start.

Bill - I was going to let you translate but I couldn't wait.

Deb - The obvious answer blocks out any attempt to come up with the right answer.

Shaw Kenawe said...

Yikes! That playground slide! Has to be photoshopped! If it isn't, who are the folks living there? Incels?

Mike said...

Shaw - I kept looking at that and wondering. If it's photoshopped it's a great job of making it look real. ... checking google ... Guess what. It's real.
https://exclaim.ca/film/article/seth_rogen-produced_movie_is_responsible_for_penis-shaped_slide_near_vancouver

Kathy G said...

This post just had me shaking my head :-)

Mike said...

Kathy - The fence sieve was a way to lead into and post all of these at once.

Cloudia said...

With the mental health crisis we're all weathering through, I'm declaring you an essential joker!

Mike said...

Cloudia - Title accepted, mental health crisis has been voted out.